Ahhh, just watched Doctor Who(1996 movie) and it was so good! I`m a bit sad the eighth doctor only appeared for 1 hour and nothing more( Well, looking from the 5 minutes he got in The night of the doctor…) I mean, he made a terrific interpretation of the doctor, his hair was the best( Sorry Ten) and it just feels like so much wasted talent.
Anyway, watching this makes me really look forward to watch the rest of “classic” Who! Only hope that I will find the time soon.
- holdencaulfieldinthetardis likes this
- wikkeh reblogged this from i-want-to-draw-a-perfect-rose
- daguchna likes this
- wikkeh likes this
- a-little-birdhouse reblogged this from i-want-to-draw-a-perfect-rose
- a-little-birdhouse likes this
- southoffebruary likes this
- theglorifiedcollector likes this
- vivisec likes this
- i-want-to-draw-a-perfect-rose posted this